This 26-page meal plan is a simple, doable guide for those who are trying to follow an anti-inflammatory diet. There are breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and dessert options for each day along with recipes, a comprehensive grocery list and lots of tips for batch cooking, instant pot cooking, vegetarian or vegan recipes, and busy mom tips.
All of the meals in this meal plan can be made vegetarian or vegan with simple, noted swaps.
- 7 days of breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack and dessert suggestions (that’s 35 meals!)
- 14 family-friendly recipes with ingredients, instructions, tips and tricks
- Comprehensive grocery shopping list
- Short guide on how to read food labels
- 2 printable inspirational quotes
- Printable weekly food journal to track food sensitivities
- Printable anti-inflammatory food list: a simple eat this, not that list
- Unlimited email access for questions
This meal plan is intended for families - even those with picky eaters! Read for tips and tricks for how to make this accessible to all members of your family.
If you're cooking for one or two, these meals are esaily adaptable and perfect for batch cooking & freezing for later.
Most meals can be made in an Instant Pot too! See notes for Instant Pot cooking instructions.